A Full Range of Accomodations
Where to Stay?
'Green Leaf' Accomodations
- The efficient use of energy and water, water management
- Stringent recycling and proper waste management, and
- Policies that favor the purchase of products and services from environmentally friendly companies.
- The Banyan Tree Bangkok
- Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort
- Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa, and
- Aleenta Resort & Spa in Phuket.
Villas, an Ideal Option
Your couples will be intrigued by the idea of a villa rental, which combines the utmost privacy with resort-like amenities.
Popular destinations for villa rentals include Phuket, Ko Samui, Chiang Mai and Krabi to name a few.
Click on the Agent Insight icon to hear why private villa's are at the top of the list when making arrangements for his romance couples.
Companies like Thai Villa Getaways and Thailand Villas offer rentals that have been inspected to ensure the highest quality of living space, and to ensure someone is available to handle all details and needs of guests. The villa rental agencies can often arrange everything from private chefs to car rentals and helicopter transfers.
Note: All accommodations add a ten percent service charge, plus seven percent government tax.
Thai cuisine is one of the most definitive aspects of Thai culture, and Thai people view food as more than just sustenance. To truly savor Thai cuisine is to embark on a pleasure experience.
Thai restaurants, street stalls, and bars are more than eateries. They are places for people to get together and enjoy each other’s company, as well as dine on mouth-watering treats. Eating is a Thailand nightlife attraction in its own right.
Click on the Video icon now to understand how Thailand's diverse nature also extends to its cuisine.
Recommend to your clients to be adventurous and try some exotic dishes. Thai meals are often served family style, typically with entrees consisting of stir-fried or grilled meats, and a Thai curry or soup. Thai food is based on a balance of flavors - spicy, sour, sweet and salty. The blending of fresh herbs and spices, as well as the inclusion of fish sauce in almost every dish, gives Thai food its world-renowned signature flavor. While Thailand takes its culinary influences from neighboring China and India, the end product is something all its own, and each region of Thailand has its own distinct personality.
Click on the Agent Insight icon to hear one agent simplify the essence of Thai gastronomy.
- The base for every Thai meal is rice, the most popular being jasmine, which is served steamed and accompanies most dishes.
- Khao Pad, the ever-popular fried rice, is served up with fried pork or chicken, chilies and fish sauce.
- In Chiang Mai your clients should definitely try the very popular lunch dish called Kao Soy. Noodles also play a prominent role in Thai cuisine.
- Thai desserts are made with combinations of rice, coconut milk and sugar along with a few unusual ingredients mixed in.
- Bottled water is readily provided by all hotels on a daily basis. Advise clients to stick to bottled water, which is very affordable, as are Thai beers like Singha and Chang.
Connecting through Cooking
- Notable cooking programs include the Oriental Thai Cooking School at the Mandarin Oriental Bangkok, the Four Seasons Chiang Mai, the Blue Elephant Cooking School in Phuket and Bangkok, or The Cookery Course, both in Chiang Mai and Phuket.
- An extensive list of other culinary classes can be found on the Tourism Authority of Thailand’s website.
Sublime Spa Experiences
- A typical Thai spa offers traditional Thai massage with Swedish, Javanese and sports options, as well.
- Menu items also include aromatherapy, reflexology, foot massage, facials, wraps and scrubs.
- There are also many exotic treatments that have been specially crafted by each spa all for the total relaxation and wellness of the client.
- Many of Thailand’s luxury spas have adopted the back-to-basics approach to the spa experience, where simplicity melds with comfort.